QUALITY IN EVERY PROCESS
AT RINALDI SRL, QUALITY IS INTEGRATED IN EVERY SINGLE PRODUCTION PHASE: FROM THE FIRST CONTACT WITH CUSTOMERS TO DELIVERY OF TOOLS.
QUALITY DURING THE PRODUCTION FLOW
At Rinaldi the quality of the tools we manufacture is the result of over 40 years experience, and our quality levels are ensured on a daily basis by our high precision Walter machines.
Precise checks during each processing phase ensure we always produce tools in conformity with the UNI EN ISO 9001 standards.
The tools we produce are used to manufacture highly complex parts at very high speeds, combined with the new generation, numerical control machines, that ensure very high accuracy rates.
QUALITY OF THE RAW MATERIALS
The quality levels assured by Rinaldi are due to the excellent characteristics of the raw materials we use. Certified suppliers such as Ceratizit and Böhler ensure the excellent performance of hard metals (carbides), as well as high-speed and very high-speed steels.
Our metal carbides have the following characteristics:
– hot hardness and high cutting speed
– high thermal conductivity
– low thermal expansion coefficient
– high chemical stability
– young’s modulus 2-3 times greater than other high-speed steels
– lower strength compared to steels.
The high-speed or very high-speed steels, or HSS (High-speed steels):
– are used to reproduce cutting tools with complex shapes
– do not undergo hot dissociation and maintain a high hardness even at 600 degrees Celsius
– allow cutting speeds that are greater than with carbon steels due to the high tempering rates
– have better resistance to wear if coated with titanium nitride
– have better resistance to abrasion and are prone to fewer distortions during heat treatments
– have a high carbon content due to their particular alloys.
Rinaldi manufactures tools capable of lasting much longer than normal quality tools, without breaking. These are characteristics that significantly reduce costs and increase productivity.
In order to ensure this level of performance, our tools respond to essential requirements including:
– high hardness, especially at high temperatures
– high strength, high resistance to impact and deformation under load
– high resistance to plastic deformation during machining operations
– high wear resistance
– high thermal conductivity and low friction coefficient that allows the dissipation of heat on the cutting surface
– high chemical inertia which reduces wear on tools.
QUALITY IN ALL PROCESSED MATERIALS
For over 40 years, Rinaldi has been manufacturing tools for wood, aluminium, plastic and composite materials. These are processes absolutely different from each other, but united by the quality of the tools, always in line with customer requirements. Equipment for special processes is also an important part of our product range.
QUALITY IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS
Last, but not least, Rinaldi places the utmost importance to its relationships with our customers. In fact, in our company quality is also synonymous with service availability: which is why we manufacture parts in series or even a single special tool with the same level of professionalism.
Our technical department keeps the respective CAD designs for each tool, so as to be able to reproduce the same tools for subsequent orders.